The Sydney Festival of Really Good Sex is the most progressive, inclusive and exploratory sexuality event in the Southern Hemisphere. It offers over 40 participatory workshops, performances, talks, rituals and celebrations over four days and five nights.
The festival is an absolutely unique opportunity, if you want to:
- let go more and find the courage to discover new things;
- invigorate your existing relationships;
- meet a compatible partner or partners who accept you for who you are;
- have and maintain healthy boundaries with others;
- discover and connect with others who are asking themselves similar questions;
- integrate your sexuality in healthy and reflective ways with the rest of your life;
- feel the joy of being alive.
The next edition of the festival will take place from 26-29 January 2018
Tickets will be on sale from August 2017